What is Drunken B.S.? It's a bunch of useless information to debate when drinking, ya dig?

Saturday, November 14, 2009

NFL Picks Friday on Saturday

I'm a day late, so so sorry to all! If you took my pick for Thursday's game, your already celebrating a victory coming into this weekend! My record this year is sitting high at 94-37. ESPN "experts", yahoo sport picks, other blogsite pick's can F with me this season. I'm like on level 14 and their on 3. Like I said before I still have my open challenge open to any of these other cat's for head to head battle!

Last week I went 9-4, pretty good, some game's threw me off, but still good. This week there looks to be some pretty bad ass game's on tap. With that said, enough blah, blah let's get into it:


Saints over Rams
Dolphins over Bucc's
Vikings over Lions
Jet's over Jaguars
Titans over Bills
Broncos over Redskins
Falcons over Panthers
Chiefs over Raiders
Cardinals over Seahawks
Cowboys over Packers
Monday Night Football:
Ravens over Browns

Games of the Week:
Steelers over Bengals
Chargers over Eagles

MEGA GAME OF THE YEAR:
Sunday Night Football:
Patriots over Colts
or
The Tom Brady's over The Peyton Manning's

No comments: