What is Drunken B.S.? It's a bunch of useless information to debate when drinking, ya dig?

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Week 16 Bitches

Alright this one's gonna be short and sweet because i'm already late with my picks. I blame that on heavy drinking and an implosive lose by the Cowboys last night. Alright my record for this week is 1-1 so far and for the year: 150-79-1. Here's the picks for this week (and also I haven't seen any scores yet to any games) :

Cleveland over Cincy
New Orleans over Detroit
Miami over K.C.
Atlanta over Minnesota
New England over Arizona
Carolina over NY Giants
San Fran. over St. Louis
Tennessee over Pittsburgh
Phily over Washington
Denver over Buffalo
Houston over Oakland
Jets over Seattle
Tampa Bay over San Diego
Chicago over Green Bay

Now let me see how i'm doing son....

No comments: