What is Drunken B.S.? It's a bunch of useless information to debate when drinking, ya dig?

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Top 10 Games of 2008 for the PS3

It's that time of year where every genius of the web is throwing their "top 10 list of the year" for everything. They have them from "Games" to "Photo's" to "Fruits" to "Favorite Sexual Theme" to "how to cheat on your taxes" and to "animal" of the year. So being the clever and cool dude I'm I decided to join this party!!! Well I'm joining because I'm mainly bored and have nothing else to do with my time (since college is done for the moment) . Also my choices are the choices of gods, it's like if god came to earth and made a list it would be like this!!!!

hahaha.....

I've made my list's from Games, Movies, Albums, Sport Events, and Fights of the year. I'll be doing one different everyday until I run out of list, cool? In case you haven't read any of my previous blogs, I play PS3, no Wii, no X-Box, no PC just PS3. So my list consist of games I've played this year for the PS3 and that I'VE ENJOYED. Not what so website picks or what the popular pick of the week is. Sorry had to get that out of the way, without saying much more here's my personal list of

"The 10 Games of 2008 for the PS3"

10.
Tom Clancy's
"End War"

That's my first game to start the list off. It's a very amazing game!!! I love the voice command, and the the landmarks you can attack are just wild! It'll take you some time to get use to the commands but once you get it, it's super fun!

9.
Lego Indiana Jones
"The Original Adventure"



I've always been curious about these "Lego Games". I always thought they seemed very childish. But I finally cave in with this one and I had to say it was very fun! It stayed true to the movies, as far as the story went. One of the coolest parts was unlocking the Star Wars characters Chuy, Luke Skywalker and Han Solo. This game is cool to play if ya got to kill some time.

8.
Pixel Junk Eden

Damn Pixel Junk makes some bad ass fucking games huh? After playing "Pixel Junk Monster" I was already bought on this game. Visually this game kicked ass!!! I didn't get as addicted on this one as I did with Monster but the soundtrack was off the muthafuckin chain!!! I think the coolest part was that it was only available on Playstation Network.

7.
Call of Duty
"World at War"

Well what can I say about this one? The flame thrower is sick! The Jap army hiding in tree's, making it harder then fuck to kill them. The online Zombie mode. Some of the weapons on here. The graphics improving from COD4 (if you could believe that). I mean what I'm trying to say it is super dope son!!!

6.
Fallout 3

When I first played it I was blown away! The whole story mode is bad ass! The pep boy is chillin.... And plus you get to nuke a town within your first hour of playing this mutha! The lock on aiming with the percentage of accuracy is pretty cool! It was my favorite game for the fall but for this list it sits at 6.

5.
Sid Meier's
"Civilization Revolution"


I have to say as soon as the demo came out for this I was automatically hooked on it like a crack head!!! If you ever flirted with the idea of ruling the world like myself then this is your game my good sir. The add-on's that are available for this game are the shit! The thing that kinda sucks is you only get one nuke per game! When you use it, it is awesome! Some hint's sure, if you wanna dominate by war use the German army. Try to get the gallery as fast as you can so you can travel the map and discover ancient secrets first.
Any other time this would be #1 but with all these other games this is the best I could do.

4.

Madden 2009


Well I was kinda surprised that I put this game so high. There are plenty of things about this game I really HATE WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!
Example, sure; Madden I.Q., Rewind (there is no fucking rewind in football!!!!!) With all that said the graphics have improved ten fold on it. There's times playing it where it seems like your watching a real game on t.v. I guess I put it up so high because of my passion for football.

3.
Little Big Planet


I've been waiting for this damn game all fucking year. Was the wait worth it you ask? Well look what number it is. The only reason it didn't get higher was because the the top 2 hold a more personal spot in my heart, but this one is moving up there lol. I finally got most of costumes, the afro and the 70's sun shades are the shit!!! The thing that's the coolest is playing online with other people, or when your in someone else's pod, placing the most stupidest stickers on their pod is just classical!!!

2.
Pixel Junk Monster


This game is what a video game should be. The "Encore" version was so, so. Man I remember me and my buddy would play this fucker for hours just trying to pass a stage at 100%!!! Most of the time we were at our best when we were drunk. This game is fun, addictive, hard, and cool. Oh I forgot the soundtrack is just sooooooooooooooooo amazing. It's a bargain for only $10 bucks on the network. I mean I don't know what else to say about it. Remember the black arrows are more effective then a black cannon.

1.
Grand Theft Auto 4


If you gotta ask yourself why this is Number 1 then you deserve a nice kick in your face. I've been hooked on the GTA series like an alcoholic's liver to liquor. This game is awesome, the cell phone feature I thought was cool. The visuals is off the chain's. Not to mention play is crazy......



That's my 2008 list for PS3 games, if i'm still blogging this time next year we'll have to see how the games of next fear up to these bad mam a jam a's. Stay tune to this bat channel I'll put my next Top 10 list of 2008 tomorrow.

Like always god bless,
remember Bro's before ho's
and
Safety first, then teamwork.


No comments: