What is Drunken B.S.? It's a bunch of useless information to debate when drinking, ya dig?

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Top 10 Movies of 2008

Here's My Top 10 List of Movies I've enjoyed in this joy est year of 2008. Enjoy this movies are and will be the shitzess son!!!!

10.
21


I thought this was a really good one. I know critics and other's didn't think so. I especially liked the way it had ended. Nice Twist and turns.


















9.
You Don't Mess with The Zohan

I tell you what, this movie was funny as fuck!!!! If you go into this movie taking it serious then you won't enjoy it. It's meant to be stupid humor!!!

"Disco, Disco, Raww, Raww"

















8.
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

I'm a fan of the "Narnia Series" and this one does not disappoint! I choose this one over your "Hancock's" or "Iron Mans". Simply because this movie didn't get the attention it needed.


















7.
Role Models


Yes!!! This is funny as hell!!!! I promise you'll spend the whole movie laughing! It was better then "Get Smart". That one line was funny:

"I eat cocaine for breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. So don't bullshit, the bullshitter"















6.
Forgetting Sarah Marshall


I thought that one cat Russell Brand acted pretty good in this one. I think everyone remembers the signs all around
"I hate Sarah Marshall"
or
"Sarah Marshall I hate you!!!"
That puppet show he directed at the end of the movie was pretty dope son!











5.

Indiana Jones: Kingdom of The Crystal Skulls

I watched this one with my dad on Fathers day, Let's get this clear, I wasn't a big
"Indiana Jones" fan, even when I was younger I just never dugged it. This one was pretty cool. The adventure and action scenes were super cool.


















4.
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button *


There's a reason for the star by the title, I know it's not out yet, but i'm going off on a limb on this one. I believe that it will be that good! Let's hope i'm right.






















3.
Pineapple Express


Aw man, I don't think you had to be a pot head to enjoy this one. Damn James Franco was the shit in this one. And Red was funnier then all of them! That one scene with the cold sore was super dope!

"Bro's before hoes"
















2.
The Dark Knight


Before I start the last two, I understand how important this film was. I know and I agree that Heath Ledger put on a performance that was out of this world! But I just didn't think it was the number 1 movie of the year! Don't get me wrong, this movie was so fucking bad ass, But I thought Wall-E was 20x more better.















1.
Wall-E


What can you say, Pixar did it again like Britney Spears!!! I saw this one with my girlfriend and I like I told her and everyone else, this movie is an innocent love story. There isn't movies like this anymore!!!! I don't wanna come off all gay or pussy like, but this was the only movie of the year that I saw that actually brought a tear to my eye. Yes, Wall-E went that far just to hold her hand! Not for some head, or some ass, just to hold her hand!!! Since it touched me like that then it blessed my list at number !!!



There's a few movies I just couldn't put on my list without kicking my own ass!!! And those are:

Wanted
Hancock
Get Smart
Kung Fu Panda
Iron Man
Mama Mia
Sex In The City
and That James Bond Movie...

They all sucked and if you liked them, then you suck!!!!!! It was a good year for movies, and can't wait for next year...

Sorry about how funky this looks, i've tried editing it and still comes out looking stupid like this....

No comments: