What is Drunken B.S.? It's a bunch of useless information to debate when drinking, ya dig?

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pacquiao Destroys De La Hoya Super NASTY!!!!!


Man this was an ass raping!!! Manny proved he was to fast, and made Oscar look confused the whole fight. I myself didn't give it straight shut out fight, I though there were two rounds where it was 10-10. All in all it was a good fight, well worth the $55 dollars. Now comes the important questions, will Oscar do the wise thing and retire?, and who will Manny fight next? I think Oscar should go ahead and retire, and there's two fights that wouldn't be bad to see, Manny vs. Hatten, or maybe the money fight Floyd Mayweather. Either way I think Manny would whoop that ass! Well if you missed out on this fight I have it below in two parts. Enjoy!!!!



No comments: