What is Drunken B.S.? It's a bunch of useless information to debate when drinking, ya dig?

Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Personal Top 5 Moments of Texas Stadium





It seems like everyone that's a Cowboy fan is doing their "Top 5" or "Top 10" moments of Texas Stadium. So I figured I'd do mine. Just in case you've been living under a rock for the past couple of years, this is the last season of Texas Stadium, then the boys move into the meca of Stadium's. We only have two regular season games left at Texas Stadium and 5 weeks left until the season is over, so I got together my 5 favorite and memorable moments from Texas Stadium and will put a new one before every week. Like I said their mine and if you don't like them, well too fucking bad son. With that intro said here goes my #5 moment:

5) Tony Romo throwing 5 t.d.'s Thanksgiving against Tampa Bay


In 2006 I believe, Tony was in the middle of what was his "rookie season". He took over for bitch ass Drew Bledsoe and was playing in his 4th or 5th NFL game. By this time everyone I knew from Dallas already had Tony fever. I remember me and buddies were really excited because we finally had our QB position filled! The last QB that was doing what Tony was doing was Troy Aikman and the future of our beloved team was looking bright. In this thanksgiving game Tony administered an ass raping like no other going 22-29, 306 yds. and 5 tds. It seemed like after that game, any worries about our QB were put to rest. It sucks that after stating out so bad ass that season, and not to mention our d as well. We lost in the wild card against Seattle, which was known as "the bobbled snap accident" that Tony had. Oh well this was important to me, and man after eating as much as I did and watching that kinda performance was classic.


No comments: