What is Drunken B.S.? It's a bunch of useless information to debate when drinking, ya dig?

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Week 6 Picks.....

Last Week I kicked ass son!!! I hope ya took my pics and bet some money! If you did, I know you had a bad ass week, if not then your kicking yourself in the ass right about now. Last week my record was: 10-4. Not bad huh? For the year i'm shotting at 46-29. I had a really bad week 1 and 2 but since I've been hot!!! Last week i called that beautiful upset "Atlanta over Green Bay". This week looks a little tough but I've it and here goes my picks for Week 6:

Chicago over Atlanta
Baltimore over Indy
Minnesota over Detroit
New Orleans over Oakland
NY Jets over Cincinnati
Carolina over Tampa Bay
Washington over St. Louis
Denver over Jacksonville
Dallas over Arizona
Phily over San Fran.
Green Bay over Seattle
New England over San Diego
NY Giants over Cleveland

and for this weeks upset, can I get a drum roll...
brrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm:

I don't know if this could be consider a upset, but then again no one is expecting them to win so here it goes:

Houston over Miami

No comments: