What is Drunken B.S.? It's a bunch of useless information to debate when drinking, ya dig?

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oct. 1st The Opening Blog.....

Well well, I figured I'd never be a "blogger" but I guess you gotta keep moving with the wave of technology or get left behind.... Well since it's my first one, i ll go ahead and tell ya a little about myself in pics.

I'm Voting for:
Well I feel he's the best for our future and if you don't like it then fuck you... haha







My Teams:
Football Son... Football!!!
Cowboys and Longhorns...
Not big on Baseball or Basketball....

And Yes the boys will win the Super Bowl this year...



Thats what I can think of now... Music, well that's kinda all over the place, but you'll see in future blogs all the nice wonderful tunes I listen to... My myspace is: myspace.com/mikedakamrcrazp.... enjoy that.... Well that's what I can think of at the moment, thank you, thank you very much...

No comments: