What is Drunken B.S.? It's a bunch of useless information to debate when drinking, ya dig?

Friday, October 23, 2009

NFL Picks Friday

There's some pretty good games on tap for this weekend of Week 7. This is the week where I believe we'll see what teams will be in the 10-6, 9-7 pool and the 8-8, 7-9, and maybe even 6-10 pool. The games i'm looking foward in seeing this weekend are Pitt and Minn., Dallas and Atlanta, Chicago and Cincy. I think there may even be a trap for some teams i.e. New Orleans, Chargers. I'm coming into this week 66-24. Still better then alot, let me say that again ALOT of guys picking online, and I don't plan on slowing down this weekend! I'm coming for blood this weekend, so I guess you can call me Count Pickula. Keeping with the halloween theme, if your an online picker watch your neck this week cause i'm coming for you!!!!! lol


lol lol lol lol lol lol
now to the picks:

Packers over Browns
Chargers over Chiefs
Texans over 49ers
Colts over Rams
Patriots over Buc's
Panthers over Bills
Jets over Raiders
Cowboys over Falcons
Saints over Dolphins
Giants over Cardinals

Monday Night Football:
Eagles over Redskins

GAMES OF THE WEEK:
Steelers over Vikings



Bears over Bengals


No comments: